Mile High Maker Mansion
We believe creative and driven people can work and live wherever they want.
We also believe if you build it, they will come. So we created a COliving space for creators to create and live the lives they love.
Denver is Dope.
We hope to foster a thriving community open for all to enjoy.
This is where you enter
Party and Chill Room
This is where we party and chill. Available for sleepovers.
2nd Floor Bath
Common. Most used by females.
3rd Floor Kitchen, Dining, and Living
This is where we relax and eat. There is only 1 kitchen, on the 3rd floor.
3rd Floor Bath
Common. Most used by males.
Laundry, Board/Ski Storage
Rent a storage unit? Nah, we got you. The ghost lives here.
Parking Lot / Backyard
Spots in back included. Street parking in front generally available.
Rooms for Rent
This is the smallest, but cutest room in the house. It has an ornate fireplace with a built-in mirror as well as 2 large built-in shelves. Window faces East.
- 13.1 ft x 10.8 ft = 142 sq ft
The Master suite. Has a goofy double-swinging door. Kinda feels like you’re in the Wild West. Window faces West.
- 15.3 ft x 12.8 ft = 196 sq ft
This is the sister room to Torreys. Complete with ancient stained glass window and wood flooring. This room has 2 closets, a fireplace, and dimming lights. Windows face East and North East.
- 11.8 ft x 13.6 ft = 161 sq ft
This is the sister room to Grays. Only has 1 closet – the 2nd closet door doesn’t open. Complete with ancient stained glass window and wood flooring. Windows face East and South East.
- 12.6 ft x 14.3 ft = 181 sq ft
This is the biggest room in the house, but… it has carpet and a golden retro accent wall. Windows face West.
- 16.5 ft x 12.6 ft = 209 sq ft
Not much to say about this room. The heater is located in the closet, so this room is for those who enjoy white noise. Windows face West.
- 12.1 ft x 11.8 ft = 143 sq ft
Bigass space. Could be 2 rooms, but it’s not. Now has a red accent wall (not pictured).
- 11.1 ft x 24.6 ft = 272.5 sq ft
Not a whole lot of space, but attached toilet and entrance/exit door in close proximity. Plenty of room for a Queen mattress, desk, and dresser. Water heater is in this room.
- 11.8 ft x 10.5 ft = 119.4 sq ft
– 8 bedrooms
– 2.25 baths
– 1 kitchen
– 1 lofted living room
– 1 balcony
– 1 chill / party / office / sleepover room
– 2 basement storage rooms
– 1 parking lot
Pricing per room is listed above. Additional costs include monthly security deposit insurance (less than $10) and renter’s insurance ($10-25).
No. Security deposit insurance is collected monthly (less than $10) by a third party insurance broker (sayrhino.com) in lieu of a security deposit. An insurance policy is then held in your name for the amount equal to 1 month’s rent. Any damages to the property, unpaid rent, and/or late fees will be claimed via this insurance policy and you will be responsible for this amount to the third party insurance broker.
No. Any damages to the property will be claimed against the security deposit insurance policy held in your name.
There is a master lease. You will sign a sublease agreement before move-in that details all your rights and responsibilities.
– Locking private room
– Access to locking storage
– Washer and dryer on premise
– 1 parking spot in the private back parking lot
– Mountain spring water (when available)
– Utilities – (subject to change if abused)
– High-speed business class internet – 80 down / 20 up – (subject to change if abused)
– A job
– Cable TV
– Rental insurance
– Food and sustenance
– Toilet paper
– Janitorial services
– A sense of humor
For your room only, unless previously approved by management. There is room for maybe 1 or 2 furniture items in the basement, but must be approved by management.
– FREE background check (rental, credit, and criminal)
– Proof of income or funds available for rent
– Proof of rental insurance
– Proof of security deposit insurance
– Video interview or in-person tour
– Signed sublease agreement
– Professional networking, collaboration, and opportunities
– Proximity to local gems and less than 2 miles to downtown
– Ski and snowboard carpools
– Shared Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ accounts
– Nintendo 64, Xbox 360, board games
– Laughs and good times
– Occasional house parties
They’re named after mountains. 14ers in Colorado, to be more specific. 14ers in Colorado that I have summited, to be even more specific. The characteristics of the rooms somewhat resemble the characteristics of the 14ers they’re named after. The basement rooms are named after smaller rock formations as they’re underground. Ah-ha, get it? Whatever.